Lassi is a very popular and healthy Punjabi drink. Traditionally, Lassi is made with yoghurt and spices to boost the digestion. Mango Lassi is also made when mangoes are in season. This delicious beverage is easy to make and can be served as refreshments as well.
- 2 cups mango pulp(tinned or fresh)
- 2 ½ cup yoghurt
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- A pinch of cardamom powder
- Few cashew nuts for decoration
- In a blender pour the yogurt and blend it till smooth.
- Add the mango pulp and the sugar. Blend till the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the milk and water. And blend for a few more seconds. You can add extra water to bring it to your desired consistency.
- Serve it chilled with cashew nuts and sprinkle of cardamom powder.