This is a Mughlai bread made with plain flour and traditionally made in a tandoor which is a brick oven. It can also be made over a stove. This has to be eaten hot or else it may turn rubbery as this dish does not include oil while making it. For a healthy option you can substitute plain flour with whole wheat or multigrain flour
- In a large bowl mix the plain flour along with salt, baking powder and curd.
- Add water sparingly and form a soft dough.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 5 portions
- Roll it out with the help of plain flour
- Heat a girdle and toast each side of the rolled out dough.
- Toast till it fluffs up.
- Serve it hot.