Onion Pakoda is an all-time favourite starter snack in most Indian party menu. Onion has a high content of carbohydrates, some protein and traces of vitamins and iron and has sodium, potassium and calcium. This can be prepared in very less time & makes a mouth watering combo with hot coffee.
- 100 gm besan
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli pwd
- salt to taste
- 1 cup of oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, put onion slices, salt, red chilli powder and besan.
- Mix everything with hand and leave it aside for about 20 minutes.
- Heat Oil in a kadai, roughly make small fritters and deep fry in oil.
- Drain out excess oil on a paper towel.