Cabbage is a store house of health benefiting nutrients. It is low in calorie and rich in fiber. Even though it has lots of nutrients, many people avoid eating it because of its smell when it is cooked. So today we will prepare cabbage along with potato( the king of all vegetables) to make it a delicious dry curry.
- 2 cups of Chopped Cabbage
- 1 medium size Chopped Potato
- 1 medium size chopped Onion
- 1 medium size chopped Tomato(optional)
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 small piece chopped Ginger
- 2 cloves Garlic
- Heat Oil in a Pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds.
- When it starts to splutter, add ginger, garlic and onion and sauté it till the onions are golden in colour.
- Now add chopped Cabbage and Potato. Add turmeric powder and salt and mix it well and cover it with a lid till the potatoes are cooked. You can stir in between to make sure it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the potatoes are cooked add coriander powder and red chilli powder. Mix well
- Now add chopped tomatoes and let it cook for 2 mins
- Your dish is ready to serve